Gold's Gym / membership woes
I have been given the runaround since day one. I tried to suspend my membership (a big selling point when i first signed up) when I went away to travel. The process ended up being so long and drawn out, and the fees to have the membership "suspended" were almost as much as paying the membership in full anyway.
Now it comes time for my contract to expire, and they are not even letting me go that easily. I was to give them 90 days notice via registered letter stating that ALL I WANT IS FOR MY 2 YEAR CONTRACT TO EXPIRE. Since I didn't do that, I have gone on month - to - month payments, and I have to wait another 3 months for this drama to end.
Gold's Gym is stealing my money - please make them stop!
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - unethical business practices 
- Gold's Gym - facilities
- Gold's Gym - ignored cancellation request
- Gold's Gym - personal trainer
- Gold's Gym - poor service gold's gym magnolia texas
- Gold's Gym - cancellation of membership