[Resolved] GoldCar Rental / returning deposit for fuel

Novi Sad, Yugoslavia

Hello,

We rented Ford Fiesta (6095JPG) on Sevilla airport on September 29th and return it on Malaga airport on October 7th. The main driver name is Ivana Diklic. Contract number is [protected]. Since we had flexible fuel policy, 73 eur were blocked on my credit card. We brought back full, but I still have blocked this amount of money on my card. There is more than a week passed.

Can you please give me the information when I can expect money to be unblocked.

Thank you.

Ivana

• Resolution statement

• GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2017

Hello Yugoslavia,

On our system we can see that the deposit has been released under the following code: 5673113. Please remember that the amount was never charged, just blocked on your account so you won't see any new movement on your bank statement. In case you still have doubts about the release of this amount, please refer the operation code to your bank in order for them o verify this with you.

Please take into consideration that if you need further assistance you can contact with us directly through our Customer Service system for a more personalised assistance on the following link by sending us a query on the bottom right of our website: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/

Kind regards,