[Resolved] GoldCar Rental / charging without touching any documents from the police

Oct 12, 2017
Helo, this is a letter to gold care that charge me with out Sending me any a copy of the original report from the Italian Polic the reservation was 12219098

“Greetings. I have not committed any traffic offense, I am requesting to send a copy of the police message to me. I do not know why you owe my account for something I do not know I did !!! Why did not you send me the police report at the same time? I request that you send me the police report immediately. Also, what address did you give the police? To make sure the report really gets to me.”
My name Asher lev Mail: levasher@gmail.com

Resolution statement

GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2017
Hello Asher,
The 165€ charge is due to a fine (3 fines in total) management process as stated in our Terms & Conditions (https://www.goldcar.es/en/tc/ paragraph 32.). Please, bear in mind that we have created a whole department for fine management. First, it is imperative to identify the driver and give the local authority all the personal details about the driver. Then, the department requests that this person can have the same statutory deadlines.

Please take into consideration that if you need further assistance you can contact with us directly through our Customer Service system for a more personalised assistance on the following link by sending us a query on the bottom right of our website: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente. Our customer support department will be referring to you the copies of the fines.

Kind regards,