GoKartsUSA / false advertisement, poor communication, dishonest people that blatantly lie to you

United States, California, Pleasant Hill
gokarts usa
Pleasant Hill
Bought a mini xrx and was looking at aftermarket parts and upgrade. What I found was the parts list didn’t match the features listed on the website. I sent a help request and was contacted by phone, I asked a very specific question “does it have a belt driven torque convertor”? YES they tell me, the listing is correct and the parts list is outdated. Go kart arrives, no torque convertor but a centrifugal clutch instead. Send help request again, this time they tell me it is a “chain driven torque convertor” but can buy the belt one. Google “chain driven torque convertor”, no such thing. I call, lady that answers can’t help so someone will call me back….. no one ever does and they keep closing the help request so I can’t reply. I email using a different name and ask for the exact brand, model and series of the torque convertor on the mini! This time they tell me (not knowing it is me) that it doesn’t have a torque convertor but a reduction gear instead. 3 different answers to the same question. I take all this to PayPal, they (gokartsusa) responds to PayPal that they will have the kart picked up, returned and give me a refund. For 3 weeks now they have refused to answer any and all communications from me or Paypal. Now return window is expired, never emailed return authorization or had kart picked up like they said. Simply put, you can’t trust them!

GoKartsUSA Logo GoKartsUSA