Godaddy.com / awful company

No wonder GoDaddy.com uses Danica Patrick as their spokesperson... their web administration site just CRAWLS... I have been trying for the past 5 hours to upload content to a web page... the GoDaddy screens refresh at a rate of 5 minutes per page.

In the meantime, I can start multiple web sessions, surf various high usage web pages with microsecond page refreshes. But GoDaddy continues to just crawl along.

They need to increase their own bandwidth... I guess this is a good example of the caveat that you get what you pay for...

Va

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Feb, 2010

godaddy.com is also Wild West Domains, Inc. in Scottsdale, AZ (wildwestdomains.com) and host and charge millions of web sites. They fraudulantly dupped me into buying a domain name and hosting services through christian-domains.com which are not christian. My web site CRAWLS to the point of timing out. I can't even check my email or update my web page it is soooo sloooow. I will be moving my domain name after giving them at least 60 days notice BEFORE expiration or they automatically renew you for another year!