Godaddy.com / awful company

No wonder GoDaddy.com uses Danica Patrick as their spokesperson... their web administration site just CRAWLS... I have been trying for the past 5 hours to upload content to a web page... the GoDaddy screens refresh at a rate of 5 minutes per page.

In the meantime, I can start multiple web sessions, surf various high usage web pages with microsecond page refreshes. But GoDaddy continues to just crawl along.

They need to increase their own bandwidth... I guess this is a good example of the caveat that you get what you pay for...

Va

Comments

Ca
  9th of Feb, 2010

godaddy.com is also Wild West Domains, Inc. in Scottsdale, AZ (wildwestdomains.com) and host and charge millions of web sites. They fraudulantly dupped me into buying a domain name and hosting services through christian-domains.com which are not christian. My web site CRAWLS to the point of timing out. I can't even check my email or update my web page it is soooo sloooow. I will be moving my domain name after giving them at least 60 days notice BEFORE expiration or they automatically renew you for another year!