Go-Optic.com / FRAUD
FRAUDULENT THIEVES. DO NOT ORDER! DO NOT ORDER!
I authorized and ordered ONE PAIR of frames with prescription lenses. Go-optic then charged my Master Card not once but 4 additional & separate unauthorized times totaling over $600. They also charged another Visa account twice for $136.90 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. I had to close both of my accounts. This place is a full blown scam.
This happened from March 6th to March 10th.
"Suzie"and "Monica" the customer service reps, are clueless and appear to be in this scam together with "Joseph" who claims to be the manager but NEVER AVAILABLE. Do not give Go-Optic any personal information over the phone.
You have been warned.
More Go-Optic.com Complaints & Reviews
- Go-Optic.com - Go-Optic.com charged $117.60 in cancellation fees without my knowledge 
- Go-Optic.com - Do not order from them
- Go-optic - SCAM 
- Go-Optic.com - SCAM
- Go-optic - FRAUD
- Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA - glass frames
- Go-Optic.com - sleazy and fraudulent company. thieves. do not buy 
- Go-Optic.com - prescription sunglasses
- Go-Optic.com - Glasses, Customer Service
- Go-Optic.com - Prescription Eyeglasses