Go Daddy / web service
I have contacted Go Daddy three times and each time have been put on hold for over 40 minutes. The last time I spoke to an Irish chap who very kindly rang me back, but could not solve my query. I have been unable to edit my web page, I am being told it has dropped out of the system and I only have one page set up but I have been a user of this web page through yourselves for a number of years and my site consists of multiple pages.
I originally contacted Godaddy on 21st November, then 22 November and 23rd November. Today on 24th November the problem is still not fixed. I need to lot into the system to edit the website.
More Go Daddy Complaints & Reviews
- Godaddy.com - fraud and cheating company! 
- Godaddy - rip-off 
- Godaddy Domain Auctions - fraudulent domain sales 
- 1-888 Junk Van - overcharging 
- Godaddy.com - billing fraud
- Godaddy - customer 'uncare' service
- Godaddy - renewing urls
- Godaddy - billing
- GoDaddy Operating Company - auto renewal on godaddy website 
- Godaddy - hosting/email