Gmac Auto Finance / scam
I received a call telling me that my son was 2 months past due (i co-signed). My son said he tried over and over again for them to help him. He lost his job and found another but it was a big pay cut.
I called and was able to get his payments deferred. He made a payment. I received a call from a Ms.Nelly Roberts (needs attitude adjustment) said my sons check bounced and less i could give her a check that day for 3 months she was going to have the call repoed. My son informed me that his check cleared. I had him go to the bank and get a copy of the front and the back of the check. We called Ms Roberts left a message for her to call me back. To this day 3 weeks later she still has not called back. I was able to get a hold of another collection rep who informed me that they did receive tha payment and that it was a human error in posting. I think someone should have called even just to say hey sorry there was an error.
More Gmac Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Gmac - lien release 
- Defrauded By Gmac Loss Mitigation Department, Gmac Mortgage, 800 - 850 - 4622, 800 - 766 - 4622 - federal fraud 
- Gmac Now Ally Finance - repo'd truck 
- Gmac Mortgage - no customer service! 
- Gmac - repossession! 
- Gmac - title to car 
- Gmac Mortgage - late mortgage 
- Gmac Mortgage - mortgage fraud/ falsifying documents 
- Gmac / Ally - insurances/escrow /servicing
- Gmac / Alley - unjustified repo