Globel Telink / unauthorized billing

IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18776504249
globe telelink, with out notice or warning placed a block on my phone leaving me unable to speak with my son who is in a correctional facility. They did this even thought I had established a third party billing account with another company. When I contacted them they literally forced me to set up an account with them in order to hear for my child. They then went back and recharged me for calls that I had paid for with my first company. There consumer service rep stated that I would have to jump through several hoops to fix the billing problem even though she could clearly see that my account with them was set up nearly three weeks after I started receiving calls from the correctional facility.
La

Comments

Jo
  10th of Feb, 2011

Globel Telink - cost per call
Globel telink
Alabama

I feel that globel telink over charges people who have loved ones incarcerated. We already have to make sure that they are tooken care of while in prison and that's alot!!! Now in order for us to able to talk to our loved ones we have to kick out an arm and a leg. Globel telink is a rip-off!!! Some thing really needs to be done about them. And I never even heard of a globel until my man got locked up. Are they even liget?!!!

Global Tel Link Logo Global Tel Link