Globe Telecom, Phils. / breach of contract
I have been a loyal globe consumer for almost 15+ years.i normally pay my bill every few months as it is a corporate account, and was never a problem before.i've accumulated an outstanding bill of 93t for 4 months due to majority, data roaming, which i rarely use at all.i have a requested credit limit set at is 20t a month, which means that when i reach such amount, they are obliged to disconnect my line automatically..or atleast let me know via text, call, or e-mail.this has not been done, and now i am stuck with the matter, and a huge bill, because they overlooked my specific deal/pact with globe.i will bring this complaint up with them tomorrow, and if they do not discard of my excess amount due, i will definitely seek immediate, legal action.this is a breach of contract, and is very serious case or litigation against them.i hope that this comes to their utmost concern.due to my privacy, i will remain anonymous as of now.please be aware of this concern of mine, and others im sure, having other loyal globe subscriber friends of mine undergo similar instances/problems with globe.thank you, and i expect that you uphold your name, and deliver in every aspect professionally.
More Globe Telecom, Phils. Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe - unauthorized charges by 2123 facebook on globe
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi 
- Globe Telecom - about payment 
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead'
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company