Globe Telecom — 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20
I go for SUPERUNLI25 but last April 18, I registered unlitxt20 because it's so hard to reg the former and the following day same time, it expired. I received a text notice from 8888 that my unlitxt20 had expired. I then tried to register SUPERULI25 and this is what I always get from 8888 and it's April 20 already;
"Sorry, ikaw ay naka-subscribe sa isang service na hindi pwedeng gamitin kasabay ng Globe SUPER-UNLI. Hintayin na mag-expire ito so you can register to SUPER-UNLI."
I checked my balance, texted someone, checked my balance again and my load was deducted so how can 8888 say I"m still registered to UNLITXT20?
Is this Globe's one way of lessening SUPERUNLI25 users? Will I be able to register SUPERUNLI25 again?
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe - unauthorized charges by 2123 facebook on globe
- Globe Telecom - Broadband Dep't. - approval of broadband to fraud person 
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi 
- Globe Telecom - about payment 
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead' 
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company