Global Visas / liars

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

i hav sent this complaint to global visas about the person that is in charge of marketing they r now threatening to arrest me if i dont do wat they want THIS is the ### they have in charge of their sales i am not saying this is the fault of the company i am saying this is the fault of the RAPIST GARY SMITH who profits most from people who pay money at globalvisas

Dear sirs

My name is amy and as i write this email i am shaking and scared i was an
english teacher in china when i had the misfortune of meeting gary smith i
heard recently he works at your company. here is my story

i met gary when in china in the start he seemed nice cute and charming we
had several drinks and he invited me to his hotel when we got there we
talked and spent time together and then he came onto me i told him no and
he punched me in the face and attacked me i remember sobbing
uncontrollably but the rest things are hazy but i will never forget his
wet toungue on my neck

the black eye has healed but the wounds of what he did to me will never go
away

i want nothing from you but there is no way i can allow this evil man to
profit after what he did to me i will be posting my story on every
complaint board i can find naming your company and his role in my
nightmare maybe my secrecy will make people not believe me but i need it
to stay safe after he paid the police not to prosecute him and told me if
i ever told anyone he would have me killed

Ga
May 17, 2013

Comments

• Il
      19th of Jul, 2013

I just had a very interesting phone conversation with a friend of mine in Cebu. Her and I both purchased the Global Visas scam product last year called IES. She has just received a refund from them and this is how she did it.

Turns out the government has decided the product IES is defined as illegal recruitment. All you need to do is call Police Chief Inspector Alexis Hallares Relado at 032-341-1311 and he will help you with the paperwork for the fiscal. My friend got her 100, 000 back plus damages. The people you need to name in your complaint are Brian Howlin, Pearl Susas, and Kirk Mauricio.

• Zz
      23rd of Jul, 2013

his company is 100% fraud.
    My advice is follow this link : https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/global-visas-england-greater-london-c259741.html
    And secondly sue the company on www.moneyclaim.gov.uk this is a government website and will charge small amount of court fees. But you will get your money + Court fees back from them.