Global Telelinks / unproessional in calling clients repeatedly for top-ups

1 United Kingdom

I had been a customer of this company for some time. Early days they were providing cheaper service and hence stuck to them. Of late they had agents who had monthly quota to fulfil or something, they repeatedly started calling all registered nos. in the service to ask for a top-up even during odd times of the day whether at work or home. I told them to stop calling courteously and sometimes gave my mind when they repeatedly started calling almost like phone stalking.. They misrepresent the fact that I am running out of balances whilst lot of money left in the account and sometimes even blocking the account until you top-up again. Lots of dirty tricks.
This company needs blocking of operations and probably need shut down if they do not need their lessons learnt.

This is my first point of action and I am going to write Ofcom and follow-up with complaints to Indian Embassy and Indian Chamber of Commerce in UK and Bangalore Commerce body if any to open the company's dirty practices.

My polite recommendation. Please never ever associate yourself with this company. If you do, you have been warned and you are doing so at your own risk

Ng