Global Telelinks Gmbh / lack of truth in advertising

Very disappointed w/ Global Telelinks - http://www.globaltelelinks.net/usa/superabout.asp

- Their inability to route calls threw' THEIR network when the call originates from a Cell Phone (whose number is properly registered in the account) - resulting in a huge charge from my Svc Provider (in this case happens to be Cingular).

- Their inability to communicate these issues up and across divisions and get this resolved.

- Their inability to expunge my info. from their records after repeated pleas (from my part) and promises (from their side) :-(

People beware!!!

Ra

Comments

• Av
      13th of Jul, 2007

Very pure service, not trusty, cheating customers.

I brought the prepaid service from an offer to call to India from USA for 7 cents. I brought this service and when I start to call, its saying 7.9cents per minute. My experience, they just giving too many offers, but they are not eager to keep it. I and several call to get back my money. Finlay, I made a dispute through my credit card company and they force them to return my money after 2months email and phone call. Very pure service, not trusty, cheating customers.

• As
      24th of Aug, 2008

We bought the service for an offer of 7 cents call India from USA .
    Pre paid $100 but after couple of months they started calling if i do not renew my acocount means i do not add more funds to my account I will loose my funds.
    They are just keepin a GUN on you to add more funds to your account or loose your balance, I have more than $30.00 balance in my and have lost the same.
    They keep on calling from India and do not have any office in USA.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS TYPE OF FRUAD COMPANY OR YOU LOOSE YOUR MONEY.

24th of Aug, 2008

I to was a dumy. i was on a survey, took the trial offer and got scamed. there were no phone numbers on the offer but i thought there would be with the trial shippment.NOT, only a web sight. when i went to bring it up, all that would come up was a picture of the bottle of colonsmartcleasner, when i clicked on the bottle it would take me to another sight. i tried several times the same thing kept happening. So there i found a phone number so i called it. they kept saying they had nothing to do with colonsmartcleasner.needless to say i was very angry.then i thought well when it comes in i would just put on it return to sender and wait for a refund. well it never happend... my bank said they couldnt do anything for thirty days from the day i sent it back. so i waited filled the dispute and waited four days for the results.. well then i get the results from my bank... NOT HAPPY my bank sends me some copys off the internet from colonsmart stating there is only one way you can receive a refund.you have to follow four steps. one of thoughs steps are they do not except Return to sender packages as a way for refund. what they dont say is that package i sent back is theirs now and you get nothing for $88.98.now it said nothing about ANY policys when i ordered the free samples.and when i got the free samples it had nothing of any policys either. so im out the money and the FAKE product(COLONSMARTCLEASNER). OH DID I MENTION YHE PRODUCT DID NOTHING... I TOOK THE SUPPOSEDLY FREE SAMPLES AND HAD NO REACTION !!! if there is anyone out there that can help me get my money back.i would be very happy... oozman.com@live.com TO EVERYONE------ STAY AWAY FROM COLONSMARTCLEASNER !!! THERE A RIPOFF !!!

1 minutes ago by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    i forgot to mention the paperwork my bank got off the internet was dated july 10th 2008 REVISED. this was 2 mth. after i sent mine back. when i got my (FREE) sample.i couldnt get on their web site to cancel nor did they have a phone number... COLONSMARTCLEASNER IS A RIPOFF...