Global Tel Link / Line blocked
As of july 30, 2015 our phone service with our loved ones was abruptly blocked with no forewarning. Global tel link is the phone provider outside of at&t to connect calls from county jails and state prisons. The manner in which a dispute was handled is unfair and a detriment to knowing the welfare of our loved ones in these unfortunate circumstances. If customer service was properly trained they would have the wherewithal to briefly scan previous payment activity and see that for the duration of the account payments were always made by a specific credit card. With an apparent screw-up on global tel links behalf in assuming a complaint was valid, we have to suffer with no connection to our loved ones. The company is vague in its presentation of facts and leads me to believe its a scam of some sort in which they have taken $30 from our prepaid balance with no explicit explanation. If a dispute has been placed on our account for the supposed $30, why am i not able to counter-dispute that claim to clear my account. This is unfair and unjust and heeds no sympathy for families who do have relatives in unfortunate circunstances. G.T.L. Needs to re-train its employees and find a better solution to resolving issues as such because if not it looks like an outright scam on the companys behalf to take money that is not theirs.
More Global Tel Link Complaints & Reviews
- Global Tel Link - I work at Global Tel Link 
- Global Tel Link Prepaid Services - Customer Service 
- Global Tel*link - Inmate phone calls not put through 
- Global Tel Link - Fraud and scam 
- Global Tel Link - cell phone prepaid calls 
- Global Tel Link - inmate call 
- Global Tel Link - phone company: calls from correctional facility
- Global Tel Link - stolen payment, unethical, uneducated "reps"
- Global Tel Link - Depositing money in account which does not service certain prisons
- Global Tel Link - customer service