Global Tel Link / Dishonest phone service
Fort Bend County Jail has reported that they do not cut off phone calls in progress, but rather have specific time periods that the phones are turned on for inmates to make collect calls and pre-paid calls to private phones. Most of the phone calls I have received from an inmate over the past (11) eleven days have ranged from 1-4 minutes and my party and I have been abruptly disconnected within that time frame. I spoke with a very nice representative of Globel Tel Link, Mobile, Alabama 6/10/08 (one representative of rare good service with this company) and she informed me of the rates per (15) minutes, (15) minutes being the time alloted for each phone call. Yet, we rarely were given the full (15) minutes talk time before being cut off, and it wasn't the County Jail who activated this. While 4-6 minutes of talk time costs almost as much as a full (15) minutes, we are not given the opportunities to talk the full time. This is theft by time.
More Global Tel Link Complaints & Reviews
- Global Tel Link - I work at Global Tel Link 
- Global Tel Link Prepaid Services - Customer Service 
- Global Tel*link - Inmate phone calls not put through 
- Global Tel Link - Fraud and scam 
- Global Tel Link - cell phone prepaid calls 
- Global Tel Link - inmate call 
- Global Tel Link - phone company: calls from correctional facility
- Global Tel Link - stolen payment, unethical, uneducated "reps"
- Global Tel Link - Depositing money in account which does not service certain prisons
- Global Tel Link - customer service