Global Tel Link / Correctional billing

1 box 173875denver, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-231-0193

They took my money from my card. 25$ and set up the wrong account. Once I realized that my husband was still unable to call. I call them back and they tell me that I have to have 50$ on the account to activate it. I give them 25$ more dollars to activate the account. He is still unable to call. I call them back again oh and each time that I call the agents are rude and I am ALWAYS left on hold for a long time. So once I have the 50$ on the account my husband is still not able to call. I call Globel Tel Link AGAIN. This time I am told that the account was set up wrong again. So now I have had this account for about a week and my husband is still not able to get through. So I call Globel Tel Link AGAIN. This time I want to cancel the account and I get a different story each time that I call them. They told me that I could set up the correct account with the 50$ credit that I have on my account. I say "no" to that I want my money credited back to my Visa. I was told that it would take 30 days to get my money back on my VISA. I feel that they are scammers to get the money and it takes forever to get my money back on my card. Meanwhile I am still not able to speak to my husband. THIS PLACE SUCKS DON'T USE THEM!!!

Ta

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Jun, 2008

Good luck trying to cancel service once you don't need it any more. A month ago we finally got to talk to a real person after an hour of trying to get through. We were told to fax our request to cancel and was given the fax number.

Well here it is a month later and guess what, still not cancelled!! We tried again to get them on the phone but after two hours of fustration (disconnects, waiting for a rep going through the automated system ect.) we gave up. I faxed a second request today and told them that my next step was the Alabama State Attorney General's office.

Maybe we'll get results. For anyone that may not have the faz number here it is:

1-866-441-7285