Global Tel* Link / Horrible GTL service. Like a Scam!

the call constantly disconnected even before any conversation starts, was charges $3...so you could be not able to talk for anything and already got charged $3. terrible service!!!
this happens at least 3 times a day, that is $9 charge for nothing. i have to buy $59.9 which $9.9 is convenient fees, which lasted 2 days only. we only talked for 40 mins a day or less, so that is 80 mins for $60.

well the rate is actually ~$6 for 15 mins, if the disconnect problem isn't there, then $50 will last 120 mins, so the connection problems cause me 40 mins for everyday 2 days. that is to mean GTL at least scam me $15 every 2 days.

but we have no choice but to use them for inmate calls.
so justice system seems to catch lot of innocent ppl but let this bully keep scamming our money!!

Da

Comments

• Co
      7th of Mar, 2011

I think Global Tel Link is a scam.I can give you several reasons why:1. They keep you on hold forever, then the phone hangs up:2 When you pay your bill the block still don't be lifted:3 Just plain rude. I think we need to get a class action Law Suit against GTL!!This company just want us to keep paying, when in reality were not getting all the calls were paying for.I'm really disgusted with GTL, ugghh