Global Personals LtdCARD BILLING FROM MY CREDIT CARD

I HAVE BEEN BILLED OFF MY CREDIT CARD FOR AMOUNT R 425.00 IN SOUTH AFRICAN RANDS - ON 6/08/2011
AND ON DATES 22/08/2011 - FOR TWO AMOUNTS R415.00 & R115.00
PLEASE INVESTIGATE

Comments

• Un
      Mar 12, 2012

I was charged by Global Personals Ltd. Two separate amounts, within a few days of each other.
    I have never joined a dating site. I do not subscribe to any of their publications. When I noticed the charges, I contacted them and they said that my details do not match what they have linked to may card. I asked them to refund, they refused and said for me to make my bank do a chargeback. So what did they do after I complained about the first two debits?
    They then charged four new random amounts.
    This is because they then knew that the random account number that they had phished was active.

This is fraud perpetrated by Global Personals as they are the only unauthorised transactions I have ever had on my credit card. No other transactions have been made, so that then proves that the one organisation responsible for fraudulent activity on my card is the debiting organisation, Global Personals.

From this, is would seem the case that Global Personals has a policy of skimming random credit card numbers hoping that people do not notice the billing, get their bank to do a random refund so that Global Personals gets to keep the cash, or that customers just let them keep it as they are not sure if they subscribed to one of their sites or not.

Global Personals have proven themselves to be credit scammers, and operate by illegally and fraudulently phishing credit card accounts.

• Gl
      Sep 05, 2012

All card transactions are verified through the bank screening services and we rely on them to validate card authenticity. If you are unsure of the reason why we appear on your credit card statement go to this website www.gpl-cc.com, it will explain who we are, why you have been billed and what you should do about it if you think you have been the genuine victim of card fraud. It also has copies of our Terms and Conditions for you to read.
    Regards
    [protected]@globalpersonals.co.uk

• Bh
      Jan 25, 2015

SIR/MADAM
    Every month I have debited on my credit card for an amount of R115.00 .Please I want a stop done to this as I have not given any permission to be debited, also I will be informing my bank to make a complete stop to this stealing which is going on .
    If this don't come to an stop I will inform the police .

Apr 07, 2015

I am not a member of your company nor have I heard of you before. I have had large amounts of money removed for my account without my consent and I wish to have the funds returned ASAP. Please stop stealing from people like me.

Jul 13, 2015

I am once again informing that money of R115.00 is going out of my account, if you dont stop this stealing i will be forced to take up this matter further .

I have notice d every month an amount is going from my card, and I am informing you that it MUST BE CANCELLED WITH IMMIDIATE EFFECT and also I will be going to my bank to cancel all future transaction . In future anything going I will be forced to contact my legal advise . GPL- CC.COM GB R115.00

Mar 11, 2016

Sir

Habib Shaikhnag
    [protected]@telkomsa.net

From: ComplaintsBoard.com [mailto:[protected]@https://www.complaintsboard.com]
    Sent: 08 April 2015 01:20 AM
    To: [protected]@telkomsa.net; [protected]@telkomsa.net
    Subject: New comment posted on "Global Personals Ltd"

Hi bhaishab,

A new comment has been added to Global Personals Ltd - CARD BILLING FROM MY CREDIT CARD

Sincerely,
    ComplaintsBoard.com Team

Mar 11, 2016

please don't cheat by debiting my account .
    i am not interested in your scam .i will cancel with card division .
    habib