Global Hello / credit card deduction

These people have deducted my credit card for usd150 without my authorisation and they have dragging their feet for 3 months about the refund. It seems like their modus operandi of committing fraud on customers. Let's all complain to the authorities in nz and india and stop these fraudsters in their tracks. It seems the fraud has been going for quite some time now.

La
Jan 25, 2018

Comments

• Mr
      Feb 28, 2018

Globalhallo.net
    Its a [censor] GLOBALSCAM company. They called me today after 2 years since I stopped using their service(they cheated me $200). Anyways I got call from some KAYA named [censor] saying globalhello have deducted $200 from my credit card I beleived her and she transffered my call to Ruhi saini in accounts department. Untill that moment there was no transection displayed on my internet banking. She told me it can take upto 30mins or 1 hour for the transection to come on screen bcoz of servers etc. Anyways she took my cards details again to delete it from their system but within next 10 minutes they made 3 failed attemptes to deduct $268, $190 and $127 from my card. Luckly I had locked my card while I was talking to this [censor] otherwise I would have been the victim of this scam. Please try not to take their calls simply hang up. These Globalhello are just big frauds. Im gonna leave a complaint against them I Victorian Consumer Affairs...