Global Connect / Misleading

1 BAVDHANPUNE, India Review updated:
Phone: 65208408

i was requested to fill up the promotional coupons at Big Bazar, and received 5-6 calls from Mr Abhijeet (Telecaller )Global Connect, inviting me and my Husband for the presentation.
After his continuous calls and request and a number of assurances, i attended the presentation with my Husband.We invested more than 90 min in knowing about the service and the presentation.We were assured to get free holiday, irrespective of the membership .I decided to redeem the voucher for the next month, and hence tried to contact the office where I spoke to Mr Abhijeet, who was very rude and arrogant.
I tried to contact the customer care department where I wasnt given any information .
I WOULD JUST COMMENT THAT THE MARKETING GUYS ARE TOO SHRUDE AND MISLEAD THE PEOPLE AND FAKE PROMISES AND SWEET TALKS, WITH NO REALITY SHOWS THAT THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE ANY ETHICAL VALUES.

Mr
Jan 23, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      26th of Feb, 2015

I also had a similar experience.

26th of Feb, 2015

I also had a similar experience. The guys are rude. Its a hoax.

• Gi
      16th of Apr, 2015

I got the call today & i was sure that it must be fraud hence I checked it online & found your post . thanks for saving my time !

• Pa
      26th of Aug, 2015

I too got the call from global connect regarding the free gifts and requested to attend the session. Thanks guys for saving me from this crap.

• Su
      13th of Sep, 2015

Any one have paid and got actual experience than just talking about presentation?

• Sh
      28th of Apr, 2017

@Suyog Doshi Yes. I have taken up membership for 5 years. First two years were ok. but now they do not respond. Customer care phones are hardly picked up. If at all they are picked up, you will find that you are talking witha guy who does not know how to talk to customers. You will get evasive answers, you will get false promises. You will have to wait until 11th hour for hotel booking vouchers. No senior person will come on phone. Only juniors badly trained in telephonic conversations will talk to you.

Very unprofessional company.

• Gl
      22nd of Sep, 2015

Very true this is fraud company. I paid for 5 yrs contract. Once I done payment then immediately chaged there tone, behaviour. Within few minutes I realised I made very big mistake. Before transaction they told EMI is without processing fee and 0% interest rate. But in actual statment there was 14% interest + pocessing fee. So its absolutely cheating business. They make all fake promises. Regarding Gymnasium, parlours, summer camp, holiday's booking, pick and drop facility. Once u buy this package ur hedache will start. U will feel like u made a biggest mistake n life. Realy strugling to take my money back. Is there any way? Is there any way to cancel this deal. I will really appreciate if somone helps me... Huge amount I wasted. I cant believe on myself how I got traped in these cheaters. Bandal and Shinde is owner of this company.. I believe n God..hoping that someone teach them a good leasson..This is not the write way to do a business. Surely it will not last for lonr time. There is no future for this company. .No one should go with this company. If u make deal with yhem u will liae ur sleep, health and famiky life.. u will not anything in returns.. I KINDLY REQUEST To u all AVOID GLOBAL CONNECT and leave peaceful life...

• Ru
      22nd of Jun, 2017

@Global connect@fraud i have also been a victim of this company now recently in 2017, i will not be leaving these criminals at all, we should collectively group up and make a police case as well as approach the consumer court and make sure we get our refund and shut this fraud company, please connect to me on 9890300504

• Am
      25th of Jun, 2017

@ruby hall Hi Ruby,
    My self Amit I too am fighting with Global fraud CONNECT vashi for getting my money back these people are cheats, no ethics, no response also I tried to reach out to their office at vashi but the office is closed for months now.will CONNECT you on WhatsApp for further discussion.

• Kr
      1st of Oct, 2017

@AMIT MATTOO Right now they are fooling people in Thane.
    Address - office No - 502, 5th Floor A wing, Dev Corpora Building, Nearby Cadbury Service Road, Thane (W)

• Ak
      13th of Dec, 2017

@ruby hall Now they have opened a new office at dev corpora - Thane.
    A wing. 5th floor. 502.

27th of Jan, 2018

@ruby hall Hi Ruby. This is manish here. I have also taken the membership. Have you lodged a complaint against them? my no is 9869563036. your no is not working. Please update me. thank you

• Pr
      9th of Feb, 2018

@maniche Hi...This is Pradeep..same problem here...guys v all shall unite against them..and make a strong complaint...my number is 9322371000

5th of Aug, 2018

@AMIT MATTOO hi this is sanjay tghete, even i got cheated it seems paid money on 9 th june 2018 and now company thane office is closed

• Sh
      20th of Nov, 2018

@sanjay.thete Hi this is shirish, Is there any update, even i want to take back my money, this company is fraud they dont reply and their number are switched off also they have closed their thane dev corpora office and shifted to another location "Haresh N. Thakkar A/106, First floor, Amargian co-op premises sic. ltd. opp. ST work shop, Khopat"

• Pa
      21st of Nov, 2018

@shirish rane Hi sanjay,
    I am also a victim of this fraud company..

Pls give your contact number

My no- 9881131320

• Ne
      4th of Oct, 2015

I had a same experience, their sales representative forced to buy their membership plan for 3-5 Year but some how we escaped.
    They given me their last offer to Pay 28, 000 + 8, 000 AMC charges for 7 Nights 6 Days tour with in the India, later on i realize its all fake how can with in 35k a company is giving me a holiday of 1 lakh rupees..
    Thanks for sharing

• Bh
      13th of Oct, 2015

There are no of such companies making rounds in this field. One of them was Spring Hill Holidays. I have similar experience with Spring Hill Holiday and then I fought and got back my money, I also alerted other members and created a group to fight against them. I was sure about such frauds and hence didn't want to fall prey again to such offers. However, at Reliance Fresh in Kharghar I was told that it was not about some time share company but some other company and I filled the form. Yesterday me and my wife we visited Global Connect's office in Vashi and had very bad and rude experience the moment they knew that we are not opting to go for any package. They managed to upset us so that they don't have to give us the promised free gift. Kindly alert all the people in your groups about this company so that they do not fall prey to such frauds.

23rd of Nov, 2015

seriously this people are fraud, please share this to s many people as u can as they are trying to mislead many other innocent people, please let me know if we can come together and teach this people a lesson.

• Va
      24th of Nov, 2015

I received the call today and checked for the company's reputation and find these comments useful. I seriously feel that those who got cheated should go to consumers forum and come together and expose these scams through media.

21st of Dec, 2015

I am also victim of this fraud company. I wont them let go easily and I will take my money back.

2nd of Feb, 2016

I too had got call from Global Connect, Bavdan, Pune (Phone: 02066832506 and Mob-860066144-Ashok Naykude Patil). But fortunately i have googled about global connect and found out the truth about them.

i got many calls requesting and sweet talking me to come to attend the presentation and take away the gift.

2nd of Feb, 2016

(edited)I too had got call from Global Connect, Bavdan, Pune (Phone: 02066832506 and Mob-8600666144-Ashok Naykude Patil). But fortunately i have googled about global connect and found out the truth about them.

• Gy
      10th of Feb, 2016

GLOBAL CONNECT HOLIDAYS BAVDHAN PUNE EXPERIENCE :
    This is a fraud company.people are very rude & unprofessional.when u visit their for membership they talk very good & politely. but once after sometime of discussion if they realizes that u are not going to take their membership, their way of talking & tone changes.their receptionist & all other persons behaves in the same way.

even latter they give us free vouchers of Hotel stay & free petrol .

but petrol voucher the petrol pump do not accept saying that this is weekend, u can avail this only on weekdays between 12 to 3 in afternoon. Don't know what is logic behind that.No where this condition is mentioned in the voucher.so like it of no use.no one will plan seperately to come on weekday afternoon to get free petrol.

Same nutanki for free hotel stay. no condiitons they told beforehand.when I request for booking they told we have to book 1 month in advance.then I dropped mail to book for after 1 month date.they replied after 1 week after sending mails 4-5 times & told that this free booking is full for next 4 months.you can get booking only after that.

Overall this is FRAUD CHEAT company full of cheat people whose sole objective is just to trap people out of their money.Doing their operation in the center of PUNE city.Dont understand these so called political parties who should & show they care about people n all why dont they just go & beat these people up, blacken their face & force them to run away & stop cheating people.Even Police is not acting against them

20th of Feb, 2016

I was called at GLobal Connect Vashi office today. I went there with my family (incl two kids). Over phone they promised children play area, but nothing existed. Our daughter go hurt twice in their discussion chamber. They are very keen to shift my other holiday company holiday to them. Even offering VIP club facilities, low down payment and 0% EMIs etc. But after reading above I am happy that we did not go for the decision to any money else they would have charged us with 14% interest and we would have been left scrambling. I feel they will provide services but of very low quality which will make clients very unhappy. My advise - AVOID!

• Mo
      21st of Feb, 2016

I brought Globalconnect package last year and I am not at all happy with their service. I also paid money via Credit card and Bank charge me Interest on every EMI. But luckily I got interest amount refunded from GC, after chase of 2 months.

Now issue with their service:
    1. They promise of 4/5 * hotel only, but when ever I booked holiday I got 3* hotel only. Every time they have same excuse that all 4/5* hotel rooms are booked.
    2. During presentation fraud marketing guys told that we will get passes/invitation of events they organized in some 5* hotel. But since a year, I haven't got any invitation for any event.
    3. They also promise of Salon voucher every quarter. But for that also I need to call 10-15 times to get single voucher. Earlier they promise to give voucher for couple, but now they refuse to do so and giving single person voucher.

Customer care is pathetic, they keep bargaining time and dragging your query for weeks. Also they will inform that we will call you in some time with resolution, but you will never receive any call.

I advise not to take member ship of GlobalConnect.

To existing customers I advise, we should go together in their Bavdhan office, once 50 customers reach on their door steps, they might forced them to take any action.

• Go
      14th of Feb, 2017

@Mouth Shut we are also travelling in the same boat, what nextstep

29th of May, 2017

@Mouth Shut Sir,

I am extremely sorry to hear this, bt can we all unite and take a stand against them . We will have to create a group, and add as many members as possible so as to get our money back . In case u are interested, you can mail me on saumya.gyan@gmail.com

• Ak
      13th of Dec, 2017

@Mouth Shut Their new address
    502 5th floor Awing dev corpora, thane west

• Gl
      29th of Feb, 2016

We got their free Holiday coupon in which they have promised free stay.
    Please advise whether we should opt for it or not

• De
      13th of Mar, 2016

Truly, I thought as initially, it was a gamble for me when I became the member of the Global Connect Holidays, Pune, for the five year membership with a hefty amount paid at that point. But over a period Global team has proved that my doubts & fear was baseless. They really kept all the promises offered at the time of engaging me as a member.

My first holiday, which was complimentary & not as a member of the firm, enjoyed at La Maison Fontanhas, Panjim, a warm & good experience. GCM, also offered the New year celebration party occasion, at a very nice four star resort near by, to my family.

We are also the member of the reputed Health club, nearby through GCM, at no extra cost.

All the sundry payments assured as per the plan, were promptly reimbursed. Happy to state that I am planning my first holiday break of the this year, now for summer.

I sincerely recommend GCM, as a trustworthy team for carefree Holidays perpetually.

Thanks! to all the co-operative team members @Vashi & Pune.

• De
      13th of Mar, 2016

I became a member of Global Connect on 28th Feb. At very short notice they arranged for my stay for 2 nights(Mar 3rd & 4th) at Hotel Le Meridien, where I had to attend a 2-day conclave. I appreciate the efficiency of Global Connect in having this organised at such short notice.

The team at Global Connect have all, without exception, been very friendly and eager to please. They have the right customer-orientation, which is a necessary quality for success for any service-provider like Global Connect as an organisation. I am happy to have taken up the membership.