Glanzman Subaru / service manager
After speaking to Subaru Customer Service about the air bag light going on I made an appointment with Glanzman Subaru. The rude manager called me a liar about not knowing the light was on since I bought the car (I'm the 2nd owner) 3 years ago. He accused me of knowing that the wires under the seat were hard wired. He refused to fix the problem unless I agreed to pay $2, 000.00 for repairs that would put back the factory specifications. Then the poor guy behind the counter (not the rude manager Bob) quietly told me the light was off now. I then turned to the manager who was across the room and asked him why the light is now off - his response "the guy who looked at your car and sat in the seat is 6' and with a weight of 185 pounds". WHAT????? So how can it be a wire, I asked. He then flat out refused to talk to me and walked away. I've searched the net about this and found that 03 Foresters have this problem and that it can be anything from a sensor (which is probably my problem) to wiring.
I called Customer Service again and was told that I never should have been treated like that and that I should take it to another Dealer. Well, I'm in the process of doing so but have read that Glanzman Subaru has many complaints and it seems that unless you call Subaru Customer Service and write numerous blogs they will rip you off.
More Glanzman Subaru Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Subaru Outback - Faulty wheel bearing 
- Subaru, Ganley Subaru - What Subaru and Ganley Subaru especially don't want you to know
- performance subaru WRX - consignment auto sale 
- Subaru Tribeca 2008 - hesitation problem since new 
- Subaru - Poor paint quality 
- Subaru Corporation - Bait and Switch
- Subaru - Unethical business practice 
- Subaru Tribeca - bad paint job on my subaru tribeca. subaru representive not cooperating with me, to get this problem resolved.
- Subaru - overly high costs 
- Subaru - body is thiner than pepsi can