Glamour shots in Texas / THIEVES! i was mislead and lied to when it came to prices

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

IN REPLY TO BRENDA OAKLEY:

My name is miriam and i too went to glamour shots thinking i would love it but shortly after i arrived i realized it was not all it seemed, the owner was in the studio yelling and cursing at the manager? i was shocked!? i thought how could this even be the owner, he was a very rude and nasty man so i sat and waited for my appt, they were running an hour behind but i got no call previous to my appt to at least give me heads up ? by the time i got hair and make up completed i was soo frustrated and tired and was not happy with the make up at all.

i think i spent 400 dollars that day due to the girl showing me the images pressuring me to buy more images..then once i so many selected and so many different sizes they told me they were 45 and 75 dollars a sheet!! i felt cornered like i was in a sales nightmare! and the photography was not what i expected, i think jc penny could of competed easily.

any how i also found BluDiamond Studios in San Antonio on Walzem rd and i go to them for every photo need that comes up, they have never charged a sitting fee and the make up and hair was wonderful! im a professional model so this studio absolutely delivers when it comes to quality, affordability and super service i will also be a forever client of BluDiamond studios and i will always refer them to my friends and family

Comments

Gl
  21st of Oct, 2009

James O'Neal is the owner, and that is nothing surprising to me. I walked in on him screaming in the middle of the mall at Stonebriar at his staff. His Irish temper is not really a great method of motivation for the staff (he uses scare tactics, yelling, and threats as his "sales motivation". It's no wonder they have clsoed a bunch of stores.

Try Studio 121, the owner used to work with O'Neal and they split ways. You'll get much better service there.

Al
  27th of Oct, 2009

it would not surprise me to find that james o'neal is the owner of the northpark store then, since threats and scare tactics and high pressure is what i got from the snotnosed uppity brat jake who runs the northpark store. the dude spent ten minutes telling me i was a lousy customer and that if i was just there for my free pic and hair and make up that i really didn't need to stay. go somewhere else. anywhere else. this was my fourth trip to GS. i used to go to the one in town east...they were great. never again.