Gilt / order returns

1 United States

Buyers beware!! I purchased 4 clothing items and after receiving the package decided to return the items due to fit. Processing a return with this company is a nightmare. I was told since they were purchased by another company any orders prior to july 9th are unable to be viewed. Also, that I would receive a call back in 3 days so they can return the funds back to my card. I was also told I needed to have my credit card info stored on the website to make it easier. First, I refuse to do business with this company again. Second, if you can't process a return properly do you think I would actually store my credit card in your site? This is the worst customer service i've experienced from a company that is an app based shopping experience. Taking over 4 weeks to process a return is insane. Not only will I never purchase from them again, I seriously doubt I will ever see the amount I paid for these items. I feel like they stole from me. I should be able to shop, view, and track my return directly from the app all without having to speak to someone, hence the term online shopping. Now I have to wait for a call back in 3 days so that they can research my return. If I can't answer, I have to call back and give my card info for the credit to be processed. I am beyond furious and appalled at their business model. It should not have been this difficult.

Be