Gexa Energy / Customer Service
After paying my electric bill online, apparently Gexa didn't receive my payment. However, instead of notifying me, they just turned OFF my electricity. I didn't find out that the payment wasn't received until I was in the dark!! A notice was received the day after the due date, stating that payment was late, but nothing else was ever sent, so a month later, my lights were turned off. I had just made a new payment earlier that day, assuming that all was well!! Now it's costing me money to get it back on, plus could take up to 48 Hours at that!!! Extremely upset is an understatement. What company turns off power with no notice? They even had my email. No email, no letter, no NOTHING!!
More Gexa Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Gexa Energy - No customer service 
- Gexa Energy - Rate increase of 100% in 6 months 
- Gexa Energy - Rate Hikes
- Gexa Energy - Unethical Billing Practices 
- Gexa Energy - Bait and Switch 
- Gexa Energy - Price Gouging 
- Gexa Energy!!! - Ridiculously high bills! 
- Gexa Energy - Billing errors and overcharges!
- Gexa Energy - Highest rates
- Gexa Energy - Bait & Switch Rates