Gexa Energy / Customer Service

1 32810Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 713-961-9399

After paying my electric bill online, apparently Gexa didn't receive my payment. However, instead of notifying me, they just turned OFF my electricity. I didn't find out that the payment wasn't received until I was in the dark!! A notice was received the day after the due date, stating that payment was late, but nothing else was ever sent, so a month later, my lights were turned off. I had just made a new payment earlier that day, assuming that all was well!! Now it's costing me money to get it back on, plus could take up to 48 Hours at that!!! Extremely upset is an understatement. What company turns off power with no notice? They even had my email. No email, no letter, no NOTHING!!

Comments

• Da
      16th of Feb, 2009

I agree with prior posts regarding Gexa being a rip off. I just called and inquired why I was being charge $.20 per kilowatt hour without being notified of the rate increase and I was told that they did not need to inform me by law as long as they did not go above a certain percentage on the increase. If you try to contact customer service, good luck. There is no customer service. You are lost in voicemail hell and then you are disconnected. This company is a scam!!! I wish that someone would investigage them!!