Gexa Energy / Do not do business with them, they are crooks!
I used Gexa as my electricity service provider for over a year and suddenly they started claiming that my payments were late and charging me late fees. All of my payments were mailed 10 days prior to the due date (via an online bill payment service). I called their customer service line and explained that the payments had been sent 10 days prior to the due date via an online bill payment service and they still refused to refund the late fees, blaming the US Postal Service but still charging me the late fees. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, THEY ARE CROOKS. I have switched to another electric service provider and sued them in small claims court.
More Gexa Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Gexa Energy - No customer service 
- Gexa Energy - Rate increase of 100% in 6 months 
- Gexa Energy - Rate Hikes
- Gexa Energy - Unethical Billing Practices 
- Gexa Energy - Bait and Switch 
- Gexa Energy - Billing errors and overcharges!
- Gexa Energy Electric Rates - variable rates
- Gexa Energy - Disconnect Notices
- Gexa Energy - Rip off
- Gexa Energy - Highest rates