GetYourGuide / double booking: no refund!
We booked a tour group for the Vatican through GetYourGuide in Rome on 25May15 and it was only on our return back home that I noticed in my credit card statements that GetYourGuide made duplicated deductions. I escalated this to the support email at GetYourGuide but they told me that it is "impossible" to refund me for the excursion as I “booked a duplication”. The duplication must have been from the booking website I used (Tripadvisor through to GetYourGuide direct) - because I did not make multiple bookings for the same trip.
I feel this is a matter of principle, if you take money from someone by mistake and no services were rendered – you refund it, right? I cannot believe the audacity of the support line at GetYourGuide who basically stated that nothing can be done and I need to accept it as is. GYG02258532 vs GYG02258518, both for the Vatican, 9:00 on 25May15 for me and my husband.
More GetYourGuide Complaints & Reviews
- GetYourGuide - booking a tour of the alhambra in granada spain
- GetYourGuide - claim (giftun island snorkel) ref gyg02593729
- GetYourGuide - taxi service
- GetYourGuide - early access to statue of liberty and ellis island
- GetYourGuide - skyline luge sentosa instant entry ticket
- GetYourGuide - harry potter warner brothers studio tour
- GetYourGuide - harry potter: warner bros. studio tour with transfer
- GetYourGuide - booking#gyg44010924
- GetYourGuide - not booked!!
- GetYourGuide - unable to locate guide at vatican / sistine chapel