General Mills / Bad service

I'm a person that's not allergic to any type of food or ingredients. However, two days ago I poured a bowl of the new Total Cranb. Crunch cereal and ate it. Less than 2 hrs. later, I began sever itching, which has progressed into hives, welts, rashes, itching, etc. The only factor outside of my normal routine was the cereal. As I said, I'm not allergic to anything - not to wheat, not to cranberries, not to nuts, etc. I wrote to General Mills to notify them of the matter in case others experience this major inconvenience. They may also want to look into the processing of the cereal - maybe something was toxic and that's what I'm reacting to. This complaint is just an FYI for others. Thank you.

Va

Comments

• Pa
      28th of Jul, 2012

I purchased a bag of Chex Mix Cheddar and while eating it from the bag I ended up with a piece of plastic in my mouth that was inside the bag. Luckily I was able to spit it out before swollowing. I am not very happy about this happening. I am thankful it was myself and not one of my grandkids eating them. I would like to hear back from you regarding this. Thank you.

20th of Oct, 2012
    General Mills - scam innovation and crowdsourcing

Beware of General Mills "innovation" site, if you don´t have a patent DON´T SUBMIT your idea to them or you could see your invention come to life ...but without your name on it...

21st of Oct, 2012

Tasha, the spammer troll attacks again...your funny arguments don't respect the rules of logic..stop bothering here please.

21st of Oct, 2012

I don´t like trolls...my post is an advice for inventors, you are not an inventor...you have nothing to "reply" here...

• Su
      5th of Jun, 2013

I think your cheerios commercial is disgusting, if you want to make a political statement then why don, t you use a very black woman and a white man and a mixed kid, Oh no you will not do that, Why? because you would piss off a lot of black Men, probably most. so until you have the courage to play it both ways stop pimping out white women, they deserve more respect than this.

• Ai
      19th of Sep, 2018
    General Mills - Lucky Charms Cereal Commercial.
    Deerfield Beach
    Florida

Disgusting cereal commercial played over and over, with children wondering if it's a boy or a girl. The transgender community is now in msm, and it sickens me enough that I have to hear it in the news... now cereal commercials?? Really ??