General Electric / ge cafe refrigerator
After purchasing a brand new GE Cafe Side-by-Side refrigerator last week, it took only 13 hours to began smoking. I pulled the plug. The inside temperature was 95 degrees. After it cooled down, I opened the door and saw a yellow burnt spot in the back with a large crack in the wall. Had we not been home to pull the plug, there would have been a major fire in our home. I will never feel safe with a GE applaince again.
Yes, our money was refunded by the store but GE has not responded to my complaint.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - GE Front Load Wasther
- General Electric - Parts department
- General Electric - GE Refrigerator/Still not working after replacing compressor
- General Electric - ge double oven
- General Electric - washing machine