General Electric Company / dishwasher parts
Got a new dishwasher. After using it a couple of times, it started leaking. I ordered dishwasher parts 2 weeks ago. Was told they would arrive this last Monday. Was told today that the new ETA was the 19th. No explanation. Called GE and was told the ETA is now the 25th, just because. Now we have no dishwasher for the next month. Do you think this is acceptable?
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - adora dishwasher
- General Electric Company - microwave
- General Electric Company - fridge ge-cafe, model cfe28ushlss
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...