General Electric Company — adora dishwasher
I called service and paid over 140$ for nothing. The problem is still there. GE sent an incompetent repairman who Told me that dishwasher pods are full of phosphates which caused a problem in the dishwasher. He told me to buy a regular dishwashing detergent powder. And put cup of vinegar when I run the dishwasher. None of this work it's like hocus-pocus.
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information