Geicoeric warner damage claims adjuster

My car was totaled on December 11, 2016. I spoke with Eric Warden the days following the incident, and the last I spoke with him was December 15, 2016. He was supposed to send me a form to give power of attorney on my vehicle, and I was told to expect a call from the salvage department. I never received the form from Eric Warden, nor the salvage department. I have left countless voicemails and sent a message through the Geico.com website to discuss getting some additional document from him to file my gap insurance claim.
Today is January 13, 2017 and I have still not heard anything from Eric Warden.

I decided to call the Geico.com customer service line where I was assisted with my claim. I had been told by the Geico representative and the rep with Ally Bank (where my car is financed) that they had not heard anything from Geico about my accident. There were forms that needed to be sent and completed by Geico and sent back to Ally, and it had not been completed yet. Eric Warden was supposed to contact Ally, or at least the salvage department and neither one did. I was also informed that Eric Warden reassigned some details of my claims to the salvage department to be completed. This was unbeknownst to me. The lady I spoke with on the customer service line stated that the individual that my claim was assigned to by Eric Warden was not equipped to handle that part of my claim.

All I need to file my Gap insurance claim is a copy of the settlement check.

Eric Warden completely failed at doing his job in providing excellent customer service, and I am still without a vehicle. I have needed to depend on people not assigned to my specific claim and I feel at a complete disadvantage.

I am not sure what resolution should be expected from all of this, but I do know that if Eric Warden were to do his job efficiently, I may have transportation of my own again.

I am very disappointed with the service provided by Eric Garner.

My claim number is [protected]