Geico / they are stalling on my claim

My car was hit in an intersection by another Geico insured driver. My adjuster wouldn't pay for the other driver's repairs stating that it was her fault. Now in order to get a rental and repairs for myself they have called in investigators and have told me it could be up to 90 days before the claim is settled. I am disabled and have to have a car for doctor and surgery and the only answer I get is I have to wait on the adjuster, leaving me without needed transportation Needless to say I am quite pissed and disillusioned with GEICO. I will be cancelling my policy.

Te

Comments

• Ci
      13th of Mar, 2009

I should have read these reviews before i purchased my policy. Geico is not paying my claim either. Unfortunatly we are both insured by Geico. And the other driver is disputing, so geico says. even though we had a witness and the driver admitted to police that he had not stopped because he was not paying attention which is in the police report. They are stalling and saying it is still being investigated. How do they get away with this?

• 91
      24th of Mar, 2009

ASKING FOR QUICK RESPONSE!!!

Does anyone know which bank(s) Geico banks with? Does anyone that has "Geico Indemnity Insurance Co" policy have a Geico check that they can obtain Geico's bank account number from the face of the check? Please email Musenco212@yahoo.com!!! I will pay $100.00 for the correct information as I have a large judgment against Geico I would like to enforce by bank levy. Thank you.