Geico / auto
Want to remove my daughter from my Auto policy with Geico.
She is a full time student
Living in a dorm
Has he own car and insurance
Geico finally accepted the "Proof of Insurance" and dropped her from the policy. But continues to bill me the same amount !
They need "Proof of Employment" SHE IS A FULL TIME STUDENT!
They need "Proof of Residency" There is no such thing! SHE LIVES IN A DORM IN COLLEGE!
Geico is forcing me to pay twice for her insurance! or - Go to Progressive!
Nobody will even discuss it with me!
They say its just their Policy!
More Geico Complaints & Reviews
- Geico Car Insurance - refused to pay my claim! 
- Geico - geico policies and procedures! 
- Geico - cancel policy 
- Geico - geico will not pay claim 
- Geico - scam and cheating 
- Geico - motorcycle accident
- Geico - claims adjuster
- Geico - don't trust geico
- Geico - customer service
- Geico - my payment was increased incorrectly