Geek Squad / google pixel 2
Geek Squad has provided the worst service I have ever experienced. Not only do they not care at all about their customers, their staff provides inaccurate information. My google pixel 2, which I bought at Best Buy in Feb 2018, died in Oct 2018. I filed a claim thru Geek Squad, who assured me I would have a new phone, or an e-gift card to purchase a new phone, within 5 business days. 5 business days have passed and i have nothing. I was told after 3 days that I would be receiving an e-gift card. I haven't received it. Geek Squad cannot and will not contact the department that issues these gift cards. They have no interest at all in helping. It is the worst service I have ever encountered and they only thing that Geek Squad can guarantee is that they don't care about their customers at all.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem 
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!