GearBubble / poor quality of the product

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I have ordered a shirt from GearBubble and was very disappointed with its quality. They delivered it very fast and that was the only positive thing about them. After the first wash the print almost disappeared and it was hardly visible. Their products look really interesting and unique but quality is way off. Since it was not very expensive I did not want to waste my time and nerves and decided to keep it. But think twice and better shop elsewhere.

St
May 18, 2016

Comments

• Sc
      22nd of Dec, 2017

Type quilty on pendant for wife, son and especially daughter, no other word, "sucks", can not read them, Now I can not even find them on the Web site to copy the words so that each person can at least read what they say, Thanks buble OR bobleworld Merry Christmas to all you signers, drawers, techs and those CEO'S who I'm sure have gotten major PROFITS from very sub-par products. Please don't mention RETURNS, or maybe something can be worked for the these people, it took weeks and I mean weeks for them to get here. So I'm guessing these will be the joke gifts for this season!!!