GE MONEY — Don't deal with them
I made 3 payments in one month to pay off my account. My statement showed no payment was due when it came in. I had a tragedy happen in my life that month and did not make a payment. I knew I had a 30.00 balance on my account and would pay it off the next month. I went to go make my payment and they had charged me a 28.00 late payment fee. I contacted the company and they say they do not allow pre- payments. Care Credit Card is not a bargain and I recommend for people to go without than to deal with these scam artist.
More GE MONEY Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards. 
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank 
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service 
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.