GE MONEY / Customer service left me in a state of panic and upset!
I came into contacted with GE Money through a car finance deal i took approx 11 months ago... even though at the time i was aware the monthly payments were slightly above what i could afford on a monthly basis, my eyes were bigger than my bank account and i took the finance.
Some months later, I contacted GE Money to explain I was finding making payments on my account increasingly difficult and asked my account manager if she could suggest any means for me to over come this difficulty. I was met with a simple ‘no’. I tired to explain to her that this would not help the situation for anyone however she did not see fit to look into the matter.
Eventually I was able to gather the money to clear the full amount on the loan and contacted GE Money by letter,to advise them of same and that they would have the balance of th loan in full in approx 2 weeks, to which i got no reply.
No more than one week later I received a letter from GE Money stating my agreement was terminated. I contacted my account manager the next day querying this letter. She told me that because I was in arrears this letter was sent to me. I asked her why I was not contacted to advise me that regardless of my clearing the account in a matter of weeks this notice was going to be sent to me. I can only say I got no satisfaction from her. She continued to speak over me and did not give me an opportunity to air my grievances over the matter.
She even went as to query where i was getting the money from to clear the account and asked me did i expect her to believe i was in fact going to clear this account. I was gobsmacked... i could not believe my ears... i ended the call and was left in a state of panic and upset.
I have since cleared my loan with GE Money and can only STRONGLY recommend that regardless of how much you love your new car/ tv or whatever it is you crave it is not worth your sanity by dealing with GE Money!
More GE MONEY Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating