GE Money Bank / My account was closed!
After paying my account off in full, I was about to buy a watch. I called to see if I could get an increase. After going through several automated menus, I reached the 'credit' department. The person asked me a few questions, then hung up. I called back [again after navigating through numerous sub menus] and was told my account was locked out. I was told I would receive a letter indicating what steps I would need to re-activate my account. Subsequently, I received a letter indicating what steps I would need to take. I sent in the required information. That was a month ago. My account is still locked and I have not received any correspondence or acknowledgment of my letter.
Basically, there is no customer support. The only option is to send a letter to a PO Box in Texas. There is no phone# to call and lodge a complaint. The associates that you do speak to aren't authorized to give any type of answers. I have had an account with GE Money for over 5 years. Overall, I would rate their customer service at -10. Having dealt with numerous banks and credit card companies, I would say GE Money is on par with Aspire Visa [on par as in same poor level of accessibility]. If you have a problem, you are out of luck.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating