GE Money Bank / ethics

1 3757 Longfellow St.Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7026516200

RideNow Powersports along with GE Money Bank have ruined my credit. The loan officer took advantage of my son who was just 21, and did not use due care with my credit application. I received a certified letter from a Law Office that represents the legal interests of GE MONEY BANK. At the bottom of the letter it says, THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. With the help of Legal Aid the letter was answered. Then 2 months later the same Law Office informed Legal Aid that, I was NOT a joint holder on the account. Also due to limited resources Legal Aid could NOT assist me any longer. BECAUSE I do not have the money pay a lawyer THE BIG COMPANY GETS AWAY WITH IT AGAIN!

Dn

Comments

• Mi
      30th of Jun, 2009

I worked for GE in Australia. We should spread the word! Thier bonus structures are based on ripping people off. Get the fat cats fatter and have all of the workers get nuthin. ### GE fraudsters, should be shut down and given no federal funding.

• Dn
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I agree. They have attorneys stating one thing and billing an other. There is a complaint filed with the court in Nevada.