GE Money Bank / Unauthorized bank withdrawals
I have an auto loan with GE Money Bank. In November 2008 I authourized a payment for $405.00. Well, the next day they took out another $415.00 out of my checking account since they now have my account information. Not only that they attempted to take out $229.00 a few days later and another $229.00 two days after that. Ofcourse by then my bank account was raped and caused over $275.00 in NSF fees. I called several times and faxed them the information that they requested. Here it is mid January 2009 and have not had this issue solved by them. On top of that they still call me and state that I am late on my payments!! I suckered in and made another payment to stop the computerized harassing phone calls. I spoke to the collections manager Caleb Hanger and told me that they were looking into the unauthorized withdrawals. Again it is now over two month's later. I got Caleb Hangers direct number from an employee and call him everyday regarding my situation. I leave him messages because he either is never in the office or totally disregarding my phone calls.
It appears that it is O.K. for them to get away with taking money out of your account without authorization which to me is illegal and don't even care about following up on THEIR customers complaint. What is a person do when this occurs? My next step is to get lawyers involved. I have already filed a [redacted] and going to call the Better Business Beurau. Dont deal with this finance company! Just google GE money bank ripp off and see all of the others that are in a similar situation!!
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating