Ge Money Bank / Amazon Store Card / Do not send statements, returns not credited
I applied for and received an Amazon store card through GE Money Bank. I did not receive a statement for 3 months! I was wondering what was going on, how to pay it, and by the time it arrived, it was 3 months late with late charges, interest, etc. and I had been planning to pay the whole thing off each month! On top of that, I ordered several pairs of shoes, then returned 5 pairs in one large box. I even went to the local post office and paid the return postage. I never received credit for the shoes! I made a payment, wrote to Amazon about the shoes, and now I am wondering where my statement is AGAIN! I have not received a statement, and I am sure it is late again. I am now looking online if I can log on to GE Moneybank and find my account to see what is going on! This is the biggest mistake I have ever made! If I used my regular Mastercard or Visa, this would not have happened. I am so upset with the whole thing, I don't know who to blame, Amazon or GE Moneybank. Both I think, because I should have received credit for the returned shoes. I am out a couple hundred dollars, plus late fees, plus interest and it is a huge nightmare!! What a rip off!!!
More Ge Money Bank / Amazon Store Card Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards. 
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank 
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service 
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.