GE Money Bank / TOO AGRESSIVE

1 Albany, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5183960617

I ONCE HAD A SEARS CARD THAT I OPENED UP WHILE IN FLORIDA FOR A SUMMER AT AGE 20. AFTER THAT I WAS UNABLE TO PAY ON THIS CARD BECAUSE I MOVED TO ALBANY, N.Y. FOR SCHOOL AND MY BILL WAS BEING SENT TO MY HOME TOWN IN SYRACUSE N.Y., THIS LED TO ME NOT PAYING ON TIME AND RECIEVING LATE FEES AND OVER LIMIT FEES THAT I COULD NOT PAY. AFTER DISCUSSING THIS WITH SOMEONE FROM SEARS THEY SAID I COULD JUST PAY IN THE STORE, THIS WAS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE A CAR WHILE IN COLLEGE AND THE ONE SEARS IN ALBANY DID NOT HAVE DIRECT BUS ROUTE. I HAD A BALANCE OF ABOUT 300-400 AND DID NOT HERE FROM SEARS FOR A LONG TIME. WITHIN THE LAST YEAR I STARTED GETTING LETTERS AND CALLS FROM SHARINN& LIPSHIE AND THEY TOLD ME I OWED OVER 800 DOLLARS, DOUBLE MY LAST BALANCE. I TOLD THE AGENT WHO CALLED ME I WOULD LIKE TO START PAYING THIS OFF. UNFORTNETLEY, I COULD NOT AFFORD TO GIVE THEM THE CLOSE TO 300 DOLLARS AT THAT TIME, THEY WANTED TO PUT ME ON A PAYMENT PLAN. FAST FOWARD TO DECEMBER 2007 AND THEY NOW WANT ME TO GO TO A CIVIL COURT IN A TOWN I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN ANYMORE.

Comments

15th of Jan, 2008

Ok you big dummie.. Sears is not owned by GE Money bank. Sheesh. !