GE Appliances / water heater model # gg48t06axk00
Model # GG48T06AXK00
A week ago there was no hot water. The heater is not warming up the water.
I called local techinician. He ran diagnostic tests. It turned out that the regulator went bad.
Please send a new regulator to:
9220 Morton Davis Drive,
Patterson, CA 95363
Please call Baber at [protected] to discuss
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information