GE Appliances / washer / gtw460asj5ww

This is my second washer in less then a year!
My first washer from the beginning didn't work correctly, after multiple service calls and several hours on the phone with GE it finally was replaced with older smaller model then I originally had! I was ok with this since it seemed to be doing the job. The last few loads I have washed I noticed the clothes were not coming clean. Tonight as I was washing a load the washer seemed to be making louder noise then usual I went to check, the lid lock light was off and it was on the spin cycle, it continually stayed on spin cycle with the water still in the drum. I had to unplug the washer to get it to stop spinning. I'm more then dissatisfied! I find it hard to believe that there is only "1% failure rate" per GE customer service employee! What's the odds that I would get two bad machines? Not only has these washers been inconvenient it has cost me money that I should not had to spend. I will now have to go back to the laundry mat to do my families clothes! This cost me gas money and money to do our laundry. It is also time consuming, I'm a working mother of two young children, I should not be spending time at a laundry mat to do laundry dry when I have brand new washer! The last time I had to use laundry mat my daughter picked up lice! She has hair to her waist and thick it took me 3 hours to comb through her hair with lice treatment and that also cost me 50 dollars per treatment, it takes 2 treatments to get rid of those pesky things.

Am