GE Appliances / ge washing machine
A washing machine that my husband purchased for his mother in December 2016, is already in need of repairs. My mother in law lives in a small Indiana town. The machine was purchased at a local Sears store. She has been told that a repair man will need to be brought in from Chicago to fix it. She waited all day for the repair man, she is 88 and home all day. Apparently the man knocked once and left a note. Again she is 88, it might take her a few minutes to get to the door! My current machine is 19 years old ! I have never had a repair. She has been without a working machine now for 3 months! It's ridiculous that the machine hasn't been replaced or repaired yet. What brand of machine do you think I will purchase next?
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric - dishwasher model gowf100v5ww serial number zz805229b
- General Electric - ge french door refrigerator
- General Electric - ge profile front loader washer and dryer
- General Electric - brand new washing machine already broken