GE Appliances / ge cafe duel range
I loved by range and have bought all appliance to match, recently put oven on clean noticed rusty residue. When cleaning residue discovered actual holes from rust on oven bottom. I ordered a new bottom but upon further investigating noticed the sides also have small holes. The range is under extended warranty but told this is not covered. How to stop the rust and what caused this, I have tried to contact Gee about a solution but have not been successful to actual talk with someone just get repair service. I did have a similar rusting problem with my cafe microwave but with warranty and add'l cost replaced it with another Ge cafe Microwave. Please help, I am 70 years old and my appliances are high cost and cannot afford to replace.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information