GE Adora / all their interested in is the sale not their product reputation
A little less two years ago we purchased a set of GE Adora stackable Washer and Dryer about Six months after purchase the washer started acting up when it would drain and spin it would just run away with itsself and sounded like a jet plane coming thru the house and it would not spin the water out of a small load clothes items were still dripping wet when cycle was done A tech came out and told my wife this was normal and that these washers were not designed to do small loads needless to say two months out of warranty the pump and Mother Board went out after about eight weeks in the shop we finally agreed to pay for labor and service charge and GE supplied the parts to fix the washer since it was on record we had service out to look at it twice while it was still under warranty and they kept telling us nothing was wrong with it Well three months after being fixed it started acting up again with the same symptoms as the first time called a tech out and he said he couldn't find anything wrong well needless to say three more months The washer has quit again same as first time I've tried to get them to replace it since its obviously has a problem that just replacing parts is not going to fix GE wants us to pay labor again and they supply parts I'm not throwing more money in this machine with its traCk record So we are out a 800 dollar machine after less than 2 years and we have to find another that will accept the dryer on top and it won't be a GE I think a Whirlpool will work but I advise anyone to avoid GE appliance because all their interested in is the sale not their product reputation.
More GE Adora Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Poor customer service in flooring department at Hudson, wi.
- Home Depot - delivery & customer service
- Home Depot - installation of cooktop unit did not fit even though advertised dimensions matched perfectly
- Home Depot - met team supervisor
- Home Depot - paint desk customer service