GE Adora / electric stove
Our GE Adora electric oven works most of the time, but on the convection roast setting, it frequently turns itself off. After you've turned it back on once or twice, it will usually (but not always) work properly. It's a pain in the neck to babysit one's oven! And why doesn't GE even mention the Adora brand on it's website? It's like it doesn't exist!
More GE Adora Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot Store #6820 - ex-coworker and current employee.
- Home Depot - customer service 
- Home Depot - сredit services
- Home Depot - rental items listed for sale but rental staff sale they rent not sale items
- Home Depot - online order