GC Services / Invasion of Privacy
On 9/16 at 3:42 PM I received a call from a woman who asked me if I knew someone who was one of my neighbors. She said she had been trying to reach them without success. The woman, Tammy LeFlora, asked me if I would give my neighbor her phone number for a return call. When I asked if my neighbor knew her she said "Yes, I am with GC Services and had sent her correspondence." I took the caller's number [protected]) and then looked up GC services on Google and found they are a collection service.
Well, needless to say I was infuriated this company has the gall to call me to do this and feel that it is a complete invasion of my privacy and my neighbor's. They have a right to handle their financial affairs without involving neighbors and who knows who else. GC's message went in my trash can.
More GC Services Complaints & Reviews
- GC Services Limited Partnership - GC Services are thieves! 
- GC Services - Harassment! 
- GC Services - Scam collections! 
- GC Services Collection Agency - Unwarranted letter to me 
- GC Services - False Impression 
- GC Services - illegitimate debt collector
- GC Services - Taking money out of account unauthorized and unethical.
- GC Services Limited Partnership - Lied to on payments and phone calls.
- GC Services - Ticket 
- GC Services - Harassment and Lies